By Mohona Dutta | Reading time 6 mins
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the foremost customer relationship management tools owing to its flexible, scalable and comprehensive features. A tool, which enables streamlining of processes, operations, policies, and people over a solo platform.
One of the best traits of Dynamics 365 is its ability to integrate with several other applications. Now as an organization if you are using Outlook already, incorporating Dynamics 365 will help you make your tasks easier and definitely boost the productivity levels as well.
The effortlessness of integration of Dynamics CRM with Outlook takes care of all aspects of the business cycle and acts as a single repository that unites processes, campaign planning, marketing, and donor, client support activities.
The collaboration between Dynamics 365 and Outlook offers a familiar user experience and consents data to be collected directly from Outlook within the CRM system.
A solid integration between CRM and Outlook ensures that all teams can handle emails, schedule appointments, capture customer discussions and much more within a common interface.
So, what are the few integral benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with Outlook and how does it help you to run your organization smoothly. Let’s take a look.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration with Outlook comprises of a long-standing approach that includes improving productivity. Coalescing it will aid users to update CRM and will increase organizational efficiency and in turn improving ROI as well as reducing costs.
- One platform access: All kinds of data be it emails, contacts, client/donors’ information, and sales activities from both CRM and Outlook can be seen from one location.
- Managing contacts: The integration automatically brings Outlook and Dynamics contacts together. Therefore, there is no manual data entry. The arrangement of the synchronization features prevents contact data loss and duplication of records.
- Integrating third-party email clients: Microsoft Dynamics 365 along with Outlook allows users to integrate Gmail and other messaging applications with Dynamics CRM effortlessly.
- Synchronizing calendars: Synchronizing the calendar with Dynamics 365 CRM for Outlook allows a flawless activity organization. Your team will be able to view, create, and edit all the CRM data in Outlook and vice versa keeping a proper check on all appointments. With the creation of meeting alerts, follow-up reminders, notifications help your team to work more efficiently.
- Email registration: Saving emails with one click to be added into Dynamics 365 or automatically save Outlook emails in D365 helps consolidate the client’s communications history. With the automatic saving of outgoing emails, users can even set the preference of emails to be added to the CRM.
- Dashboard customization: The Outlook dashboard can be customized by the users as per their convenience, preference, and view all the activities related to the specific role(s). Each section of the panel can be changed.
- Offline mode: All the data can be saved on local servers and is accessible in the offline mode. So, if an email association in Outlook is made, it will appear in CRM once you log in next.
- Enhanced productivity: Dynamics 365 with Outlook helps in increasing productivity by merging the most germane CRM data with your e-mails, tasks, and calendar events. It can also provide insights into the potential clients, beneficiaries with better communications. The matching input from CRM to Microsoft Outlook client emails can give your team members more contextual information and enable them to harbor a personalized bond with them in the future.
- Augmented efficiency: With the integration of Dynamics CRM with Outlook you can witness a surge of optimized performance and efficiency in the organization. As the integration works in an offline mode as well, the progress is visible beyond the network connectivity as well. The filtration of the data feature enables access to the information needed by the users based on their requirements. It can relate to sales figures, donor invoices, meeting updates, all through a common and a standard interface.
- Teamwork boost: Sharing a common platform to exchange data, interact can have a positive impact on your teams. The lines differentiating departments become blurry and it promotes transparent communication across. Vying for the client’s loyalty irrespective of different departments becomes a common goal and you can thank the integration feature for it.
It can’t be stressed enough as to how beneficial the integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Outlook can help you streamline certain or all processes that are custom-made to your organizational goals and mission.
Whether you are a small nonprofit, or an established one, you need a place to store data and access it on various devices, or handle various client interactions, donor history and focus on refining client satisfaction, you will require this integration.
Connect with AhaApps and learn more about the integration faculties of Dynamics 365 to make your tasks easier, seamless and effortless.
Mohona is a Content Writer for the Marketing team in AhaApps since 2019. When she is not busy attending to her creative, technical side, she likes to binge on sitcoms on Netflix. She loves writing poems and reading short stories when she wants to break away from the humdrum of life.
Recent Posts post
- Building a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI
- Wave 2 release updates for Omnichannel for Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Missing Form Editor through command bar in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Achieving smooth collaboration with Microsoft Dynamics 365: The Broekman Logistics story
- How to manage Updates in Dynamics 365: Update Releases and early access