We are looking for a Salesforce developer where you will be vital in the implementation and support of various applications built on Salesforce. This is a 12-month contract with remote flexibility and where you will have the opportunity to gain experience working with a company using Lightning and 3rd party apps from the App Exchange.
- Speaking with Project lead about needs of the team regarding Salesforce functionality
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Solid understanding of the Force.com platform and building applications in a multiple organization environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder as client is unable to supply visa.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert Salesforce.com developer knowledge.
- Experience creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Extensive experience using both APEX and Visualforce.
- Must have supported Salesforce internally for an end-user or partner for at least 50 users.
- Able to independently work in all stages of the projects from gathering requirements, solution design, development, and deployment.