By Hema Shamala | Reading time 7 mins
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing module helps us to build campaigns for your product/service with consistent personalized messaging and keeping contacts engaged in every stage of the buyer’s journey with a complete 360-degree view of a customer. You can understand more about their customer engagement and how best we can respond to gain more business for your organization.
Marketing solution build in the new unified interface was introduced with the version Dynamics 365 9.0 has a wide range of functionalities. Some of the functionalities are part of the existing D365 CRM and others are new.
Dynamics 365 CRM for marketing module contains all the required basic data such as Accounts, Contacts, Activities and there is an option to work with leads and opportunities.
As a marketer, our primary goals are to generate demand, identify sales prospects, and forward the best prospects as leads for salespeople to follow up with. Dynamics 365 supports this process from discovery all the way to close.
Key Possibilities of D365 for Marketing
Microsoft D365 for marketing claims to be a complete marketing application. Indeed, its functionalities are enough to do multichannel marketing activities, personalized communication with customers, evaluate and continuously improve marketing performance. The D365 marketing app offers several solutions and some of them also come as add-ons for other D365 products.
Available as a part of marketing packages
- Core Marketing unit covers a comprehensive customer profile, email management, marketing forms and pages, customer segmentation, customer journeys, lead management, marketing analytics.
- Event Management functionality allows centralizing and monitoring all event-related information.
- Voice of the Customer, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing introduces a possibility to launch online surveys and analyze their results.
- Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms imports leads generated with LinkedIn’s lead tools into Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 portals give the audience (whether customers or your internal team) an online space to communicate and collaborate.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been designed as a closed loop marketing system, letting you to track all activities related to your campaigns as well as collate and assess the results. The campaign data can also be related to campaign costs, so that you can determine your return on investment for various marketing efforts made.
With the help of the marketing tool you can engage customers and prospects at the right time. You will be able to transform every touch point into a marketing opportunity using contact data to personalize messages and gain actionable insights into your marketing activity.
Create and Nurture Leads
Find and nurture more sales-ready leads by moving beyond basic email marketing. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes, and make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing results.
Align Sales and Marketing
Enable your sales and marketing efforts to target accounts that are most likely to generate the largest revenue. Personalize the buyer’s journey for account-level leads with custom content, and nurture activities to maximize revenue.
Make Smarter Decisions
Target the right audience with dynamic segmentation, lead scoring models, and artificial intelligence (AI) to identify high priority prospects and contact them at the right time with smart scheduling.
Dynamics 365 for marketing seamlessly connects with other solutions within the Microsoft platform such as Sales and Service, Microsoft Portals, Customer Insights and Power BI. The marketing application could be a great addition to your tools and will enable your sales, marketing and service departments to view the same information.
It gives you more insight into your marketing activities, but also makes the customer journey visible across departments. It automates all marketing processes and supports the entire customer journey. And helps you obtain more qualified leads, more personal and well-timed communication and, finally, a higher ROI.
Together, we will help you find the right solution for your business needs especially in the marketing arena. We look forward to you contacting us to collaborate.
Hema is one of the Dynamics CRM superstars who has been associated with the AhaApps family since March 2018. She is always up for a challenge and executes her problem- solving skills perfectly. When she isn’t wearing the Dynamics 365 Consultant’s hat on, she loves to walk amidst nature or read up new and interesting articles. She loves to crack herself up as comedy is her favorite genre to watch
Recent Posts post
- Building a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI
- Wave 2 release updates for Omnichannel for Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Missing Form Editor through command bar in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Achieving smooth collaboration with Microsoft Dynamics 365: The Broekman Logistics story
- How to manage Updates in Dynamics 365: Update Releases and early access