Businesses are amassing enormous amounts of data, more than they know what to do with. Most are just using it to put together dense periodic reports explaining “what” happened too long after the fact to be of much use.
Modernizing your digital workplace by moving to Azure and utilizing its AI technology can help you get a handle on your data and graduate from “what” happened to “how” it happened and, finally, to what “will” happen to inform what you should do all within a relevant period of time.
Modern trends like social media, mobile devices, and IoT, are producing so much data that the volume in existence is doubling every two years. Many corporations understand the potential for this data to provide useful insights but not many are able to process it in a time-effective way to inform decisions.
This could be your differentiator. The cloud and AI analytics have the ability to process huge amounts of data and provide actionable insights to your business in a timely manner.
At AhaApps, we want to ensure you’re using every tool available to you, including your own data! If all this sounds exciting but you’re unsure of how to proceed, it’s time to contact us. We’re industry professionals who have comprehensive experience with helping businesses just like yours, from planning, integration, and execution with new technological solutions.
Recent Posts post
- Building a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI
- Wave 2 release updates for Omnichannel for Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Missing Form Editor through command bar in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Achieving smooth collaboration with Microsoft Dynamics 365: The Broekman Logistics story
- How to manage Updates in Dynamics 365: Update Releases and early access