In the wake of the 2008 mortgage meltdown, the team at dv01 sought to provide transparency in the market. They are the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets. But as they grew, their finance team was getting bogged down.
With Microsoft Machine Learning, their finance team can separate tech from finance so their people can focus on what they do best. It helped the enterprise to build, test and generate advanced analytics based on the data. Tech should help, not hold you back from achieving your goals.
With the fall of financial institutions in 2008, in a matter of days, what seemed to be the bedrock of Wall Street-crumbled. Due to lack of transparency, investors didn’t really know what was in the securities they were buying. That’s why dv01 was created, to provide transparency to investors. It transforms the investment workflow, moving investors from fragmented and manual processes to automated reporting and analytics. But as they began to scale, they ran into issues.
By switching to SQL Server, they were able to reduce latency and scale faster.
Your business can achieve more by using these same tools. At AhaApps, we want to help you integrate them. We are here to help businesses like yours find the right technology solutions, so you can focus on what you do best. Speak with us to transform your business.
Recent Posts post
- Building a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI
- Wave 2 release updates for Omnichannel for Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Missing Form Editor through command bar in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Achieving smooth collaboration with Microsoft Dynamics 365: The Broekman Logistics story
- How to manage Updates in Dynamics 365: Update Releases and early access